When was the last time you got a quote on your Home or Auto Insurance? At least once a year, you should take time to compare insurance quotes to ensure you aren't overpaying for your policy. The insurance industry is competitive — the carrier who gave you the best rate last in previous years may not do so today. The only way you’ll know is to shop for new Car or Home insurance quotes.
The benefits of shopping for Car or Home Insurance
At Vaughn Insurance Professionals we offer multiple carriers, so we make shopping your insurance easy. Even though you may not always find a better deal, getting an insurance quote once a year is a good way to be sure you’re not missing out on savings. Insurance is almost always a buyer’s market, and companies want to keep existing customers happy and attract new ones.
Five Key Benefits of Shopping Your Insurance Rates
Lower rates: By shopping around, you can compare rates and coverage options from different insurance companies, which can help you find a policy that is both affordable and comprehensive.
Customized insurance coverage: Shopping for insurance allows you to tailor your coverage to your specific needs. For example, if you have a high-end car, you may want to consider additional coverage options such as gap insurance.
Discounts: Many of our insurance carriers offer discounts for things like multiple policies, good driving records, and safety features on your car or home. Shopping around can help you find these discounts and lower your overall premium.
Better customer service: Shopping for insurance gives you the opportunity to research different insurance companies and their reputation for customer service. This can help you find the right insurance company that will be responsive and helpful when you need to file a claim.
Better understanding of your coverage: By shopping around for car or home insurance, you can find a policy that fits your needs and budget while also having peace of mind that you have the right coverage. This can help you make more informed decisions about your insurance coverage.
Insurance Rates Change Regularly
The most obvious benefit of quoting your Car or Home insurance once a year is that you could get a better rate and save a lot of money.
A lot of people don’t realize that insurance rates change all the time. Just because you couldn’t find a better insurance rate last year doesn’t mean there’s no reason to get another quote. Our insurance carriers adjust their rates regularly to keep up with the latest statistics and other factors that go into rating. The same insurance companies who couldn’t give you a better deal last year might save you money this year.
And it’s not just the insurance companies that change – your situation might change as well. If a ticket or accident has fallen off your record in the last year, or if you have changed vehicles, moved, or just about any other life change that affects rates, it’s a good idea to compare quotes again.
When is the best time to shop for insurance rates?
1. Pretty obvious one, but if your rates have gone up. Getting quotes from other carriers may help lower your premiums.
2. If your insurance policy is ending soon. This is a good time to compare insurance quotes.
3. You’ve had changes in your life. A milestone birthday, marriage, new residence or divorce – all can impact insurance rates.
4. If you’ve experience bad service with your current provider. Reduce your stress and find an insurance partner that will support your insurance needs.
5. You just bought a new car. New cars are safer and often have lower rates.
6. Something you’re not looking forward to – A new teen driver. You may see a potential increase, so it would be a good time to shop rates.
7. Your credit score went up. In many states, this can help you get better insurance rates.
8. Your child is getting good grades! Good student discounts are available with most of our carriers.
9. Is your New Year's Resolution to save money? Start by shopping your rates with Vaughn Insurance Professionals. Some of our insurance providers offer discounts of up to 25% when bundling several policies.
10. Your traffic infraction has expired. You can see big savings when these infractions come off your driving record.
Need help finding the right insurance plan? At Vaughn Insurance Professionals we offer multiple carriers, so we make shopping your insurance easy.